Things You Need to Know When Applying for a Canadian E-Visa

    With the second-largest geographical area in the world, Canada boasts a diverse history and is a stunning country to explore. Few countries have the breathtaking natural wonders that Canada has to offer. From coast to coast, the country boasts of an array of amazing wonders.

    Canadian E-Visa
    Canadian E-Visa

    From the picturesque vistas of a northern lake to the panoramic Rocky Mountains, to the charming rolling farmlands, or the rich history and awe-inspiring architecture, Canada offers an unlimited list of choices.

    Canada is one of the most hospitable countries in the world and the home of maple syrup is a renowned tourist destination.

    Since 10th November 2016, Canada introduced the electronic travel authorization Canada (eTA). Most travelers need to have a visa or the eTA when traveling to Canada, or on transit via a Canadian airport, except for United States citizens. The eTA is applicable for visa-exempt travelers willing to travel to Canada by air.

    A valid eTA enables travelers to traverse Canada as often as they can for brief stays not exceeding six months at a time.

    Types of Documents You Will Need to Have

    • A valid ordinary passport: Travelers planning to travel to Canada need to have a valid passport when traveling to, from and through most territories, as well as for a return. Travelers should ensure to renew the passport in advance to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
    • The passport should be in good condition: damaged passports are likely to be rejected.
    • Children below the age of 18 must ensure to travel with appropriate documents and fulfill the same entry requirements as adults.
    • Those traveling with kids should ensure to produce the relevant documents such as affidavits, birth certificates and or parental consent letters.
    • A credit or debit card: You need to have valid financial cards to enable you to make payments when applying for the eTA.
    • An email address: If you are looking to apply for the eTA, you need to have an email address to enable the Canada Department of Immigration to send the eTA once it’s processed.
    I have spent the past 15 years in the travel industry. Today focused on promoting different ways of traveling, I'm in the process of creating few travel websites, which will be launched shortly. I have a great passion for travel and the travel industry. My goal here atTtripOutlook is to connect to other proffessionals in the travel industry and to exchange experience.

    Related Stories


    Having the Best Time with Leiebil Tromso

    Oh God, how beautiful our Earth is! There are tons of wonderful places to...

    A guide to Andy’s Auto Rentals

    Searching for the right car hire company in Southeast Queensland doesn’t have to be...

    Ways to making your RV trip more comfortable

    If you are in love with nature and despise the concrete jungle and the...

    The Real Benefits of Mountain Biking

    Mountain biking sends adrenaline coursing through your veins while working your body into fantastic...

    Why you must visit Mendenhall ice caves?

    Summers can prove quite exhausting in high-temperature areas. One only craves a break from...

    How to fly safely during the pandemic

    Many countries still restrict or advise against inessential travel due to the ongoing COVID-19...

    Popular Categories